Thank you for doing your part to help spread the word about Explore Asheville’s strategic imperative of ensuring safe and responsible travel by promoting the Seven Principles of “Leave No Trace.” The assets below are tools that you can do to get the word out to your audience about encouraging responsible recreation throughout the Asheville area.
‘Leave No Trace’ Toolkit
- “Leave No Trace” Logos DOWNLOAD HERE!
- Explore Asheville “Leave No Trace” Principle Icons DOWNLOAD HERE!
- Explore Asheville Online Hike Finder Tool COPY LINK HERE!
- Hike Finder Icon DOWNLOAD HERE!
- Visit NC #MakeitYourNature Giphy Stickers DOWNLOAD HERE!
- Exploring Asheville: Recreate Responsibly Video VIEW HERE!
- Instructions on how to embed this video on your own site DOWNLOAD HERE!
Pledge For The Wild
As the first destination on the East Coast, Explore Asheville is excited to join a group of like-minded mountain towns across the country that are supporting responsible tourism through a grassroots campaign called Pledge for the Wild. Pledge for the Wild proactively shares sustainable outdoor principles while providing a chance to give back locally to non-profits that are making major strides to protect the area’s public lands. Explore Asheville’s first beneficiary for Pledge for the Wild is the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation. Use the assets below to help spread the word about this important effort.