The Community Engagement Manager is responsible for proactively managing the Explore Asheville tourism partner base by attracting new partners and increasing partner engagement and retention. This role is the primary contact for tourism partners creating a new account on ExploreAsheville.com, managing the onboarding process and supporting partners with their presence on Explore Asheville’s platforms. Responsibilities also include supporting the Community Engagement team with industry events, representing the organization in community outreach efforts and special projects as needed.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Business, Hotel, Hospitality, Tourism, Marketing, Communications, or a relevant field of study is required.
- Minimum of four years of related experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including lnDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with website management and customization utilizing WordPress and associated plug-ins and HTML.
Find a complete job description and instructions for applying here >>