In 2021, Explore Asheville will be publishing an online holiday gift guide that celebrates the area’s top creatives, makers and local producers. Do you have a product that would be a great stocking stuffer, holiday gift or present for a loved one? We want to know!
How to Qualify?
To be eligible to participate, artists must meet the following criteria.
- Products must be made in Buncombe County
- Only tangible products are allowed in the gift guide; experiences or virtual offerings are not eligible
- Artists must have adequate stock/inventory of products. Do not submit a product if you are unable to fulfill items or if you have only a few items on hand as things will quickly sell out!
- Products must fit within the following categories:
- Handcrafted Wares (i.e. scarves, handbags, wallets, jewelry, headbands, clothing, etc.)
- Artisan Food & Beverages (i.e. locally-produced food and beverage items. Curated gift boxes also qualify)
- Outdoors & Wellness (i.e. local outdoor products or apparel, skincare, essential oils, outdoor home goods and/or other wellness-related products)
- Art & Craft (i.e. fine art, pottery, glass, ceramics, wood, etc.)
Only one (1) submission is allowed per artist/company. Early bird submission deadline is October 22! Please try and submit as early as possible to be included in pre-holiday season promotions. Final submissions will be accepted no later than November 5.
Please fill out the following form with all of your information, including a high-resolution image that best represents your artwork/company. If you have any questions, please email the Explore Asheville team at email@example.com.