Explore Asheville’s group sales & service team will publish a new online Welcome Bag Gift Guide for meeting organizers to source as they plan their event in Asheville. The guide will highlight a curated list of locally crafted products. Think small scale (can fit in a gift bag), portable and available for bulk ordering. Do you have a product that would be a great welcome gift for groups coming to Asheville? We want to know!
How to Qualify?
To be eligible to participate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Products must be made in Buncombe County
- Products should be small in scale and able to fit inside a welcome bag
- Tangible/physical products are preferred however some experiences or virtual offerings can be eligible
- Partners must have adequate stock/inventory of products. Bulk availability is best. Do not submit a product if you are unable to fulfill items or if you have only a few items on hand as things will quickly sell out!
- Products should fit within the following categories:
- Handcrafted Wares
- Artisan Food & Beverages
- Outdoors & Wellness
- Art & Craft
Submission are being accepted now through Monday, May 1, 2023. Please fill out the following form with all your information, including a high-resolution image that best represents your artwork/company. If you have any questions, please email the Explore Asheville team at email@example.com.