- This event has passed.
Buncombe County TDA Annual Planning Session
Friday, March 25, 2022, 8:30 am - 3:45 pm
The Buncombe County Tourism Development Authority will conduct its annual planning session on Friday, March 25, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., at The Inn on Biltmore. The meeting will be held in-person and will also be live-streamed via Zoom Webinar.
How To Attend This Meeting
Virtual Attendance: The attending public may click here to register to receive a link to virtually view the meeting via Zoom.
In-Person Attendance: The sign-up deadline of Thursday, March 24, at 12:00 p.m., to attend in person has passed.
- Additional details related to attending this session will be emailed to those who have registered as required.
- Food and beverages provided at the planning session are for Buncombe County TDA board, staff, and Tourism Product Development Fund Committee members.
- Public attendees are welcome to purchase food and beverages from hotel or estate outlets at their own discretion.
Public comment will not be taken for the Annual Planning Session.
Planning Session Agenda & Documents
The Annual Planning Session agenda and information on speakers is posted below. Following the session, presentations and other relevant information will be posted here.
- For general questions, email Jonna Sampson, Executive Operations Manager, at jsampson@ExploreAsheville.com.
- For media questions, email Kathi Petersen, Director of Public Information, at kpetersen@ExploreAsheville.com.