- This event has passed.
BCTDA Board Meeting – February 2021
Wednesday, February 24, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The Buncombe County TDA meets monthly, usually on the fourth or last Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. Meetings are open to the public and agendas are posted 48 hours in advance.
Registration to Attend Virtually
To keep everyone safe during the COVID-19 public health state of emergency, the meeting will be held electronically via Zoom Webinar. The attending public may register to receive a link to virtually attend the meeting HERE>>.
New this month: In addition to the BCTDA receiving public comments via email sent to Reply@ExploreAsheville.com by 4 p.m. the day before the meeting, the board will also accommodate a number of live public comments during the meeting as time allows on the agenda. For details on how to register to speak and/or provide comments via email, see the Processes & Protocols for Public Comments and Rules of Decorum HERE>>.
Relevant documents will be posted below prior to the start of the meeting and emailed to everyone who has registered by 8 a.m. on February 24. Additional meeting materials including minutes, staff recaps and performance indexes will be posted after the meeting.
- Agenda – February 24, 2021
- Board Meeting Documents – February 24, 2021
- Public Comments – received for February 24, 2021 meeting
- Board Meeting Minutes – January 27, 2021
- Staff Recap – January 2020
- Financial Statements – January 2020
- Destination Dashboard – January 2020
- Slide Presentation from Meeting – February 24, 2021 [to come]
- Recording of Meeting – February 24, 2021
For general questions, email Jonna Sampson, Executive Operations Manager, at jsampson@ExploreAsheville.com.
For media questions, email Kathi Petersen, Director of Public Information, at kpetersen@ExploreAsheville.com.