Board Meetings & Documents
The Buncombe County Tourism Development Authority meets monthly, usually on the fourth or last Wednesday, 9:00 a.m.* Meetings are open to the public and agendas are posted 48 hours in advance. Additional meeting materials including minutes, staff recaps and performance indexes will be posted after each meeting. Please refer any questions to Jonna (Reiff) Sampson, Executive Operations Manager, at jsampson@ExploreAsheville.com.
*Note: Typically these meetings are held in the Boardroom of the Explore Asheville Convention & Visitors Bureau, but during the public health emergency, these meetings will be held virtually, until further notice.
Board Meeting Information
- Upcoming BCTDA Board Meetings
- Schedule of all BCTDA Board Meetings (current Fiscal Year: July 2020 – June 2021)
- Schedule of all BCTDA Board Meetings (next Fiscal Year: July 2021 – June 2022)
- Processes & Protocols for Public Comments during Regular Virtual BCTDA Meetings
- Past BCTDA Board Meetings
- Past BCTDA Board Meeting Documents
- Post-Board Meeting Recaps from the Chair (e-newsletter)
Board Committee Notices