THE EXPLORE ASHEVILLE PR TEAM IS COLLECTING NEWS & LOCAL STORIES
The Explore Asheville team is continually working to share local stories with media outlets both regionally and nationally and create content that brings Asheville experiences to life for consumers.
Travelers in 2021 are craving renewal, stress-relief, self care and healing experiences, so Explore Asheville is putting an emphasis on WELLNESS this spring. We use that term very broadly and are hoping to collect ideas and news on the many ways wellness intersects across Asheville culture — art, food and beverage, music, outdoors, retail, makers, history, lodging, visitor experiences, etc.
Regardless of whether you have an overt wellness tie-in, feel free to share what is relevant and useful for your business right now, in whatever capacity you have to do that.
HOW TO SHARE YOUR NEWS
Send news and info to us at email@example.com.
- If you have long-term news or updates, let us know.
- Even if you don’t have all the details just yet, just send over the basics or a quick timeline update.
- Our current news-gathering deadline for spring and wellness news is Friday, February 12, but we are glad to hear from you any time on any topic.
THEMES TO GET YOU THINKING
- Wellness experiences, expertise, offerings
- Seasonally/spring-themed offerings or tours
- Business updates (new/altered experiences, safety measures, innovations)
- Packages, offerings, deals or e-commerce updates – all packages
- Business openings forging ahead during the pandemic
- New products
- Fresh, natural adventures
- Family friendly offerings for spring/spring break
- Virtual and/or pandemic friendly events
- Historic and individual stories
- Art and music stories
NEWS FOR MEETINGS & GROUP TRAVEL
The Explore Asheville Sales Team is also looking for new experiences that are suitable for groups, updates to your existing group activities during the pandemic and group service projects. Please make a note if your news or experience is group-friendly when submitting.
CONTACT US WITH YOUR QUESTIONS & INFO
Let us know if you have questions and send info to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 12, 2021.