The Group Sales and Services Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, and administering a variety of support and administrative functions for the Group Sales and Services department. This role also provides supplemental administrative assistance as needed for key program areas within Explore Asheville.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Sales, Marketing, Business, Tourism, or a related field required.
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience.
- Event planning and graphic design experience is helpful.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with CRM databases.