NEW! ‘Asheville Cares’ Stay Safe Pledge
Communicate a shared commitment to safety with the ‘ASHEVILLE CARES’ STAY SAFE PLEDGE, designed by Explore Asheville in collaboration with local industry partners, and made available in a variety of formats.
Buncombe County Tourism Jobs Recovery Fund
NEW! Business Restart Resources
Explore Asheville in partnership with a task force of county and regional organizations has created developed the SMART RESTART TOOLKIT, with guidance and resources for business owners and employers.
Frequently Asked Questions: COVID-19 Crisis & Explore Asheville
During the COVID-19 crisis, there have been many questions asked of Explore Asheville and the Buncombe County TDA. On our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS pages we address some of the more frequently asked questions.
Lodgers Compliance Toolkit
The lodging community can find info regarding the specific regulations around Buncombe County’s ‘orders, as well as other tools on the LODGERS COMPLIANCE TOOLKIT page.
Go to the PARTNER ALERTS page to find an archive of COVID-19 e-newsletters published for Explore Asheville’s industry partners.
Webinars & Forums
Archive of WEBINARS & FORUMS, available on-demand.
More Coronavirus Information
- BUNCOMBE COUNTY INFORMATION & PREPAREDNESS
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL & PREVENTION [CDC]
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES HOTLINE: Call 2-1-1, managed by United Way of Asheville & Buncombe County
- COVID-19 CALL CENTER: Call 828-419-0095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DOGWOOD HEALTH TRUST
- JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY
- NC 2-1-1 PUBLIC SEARCH WEBSITE
- NC CORONAVIRUS HELPLINE: 866-462-3821
- NC DEPT. OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION [WHO]